ANKER POWER BANK 26800
Let’s face it, when it comes to power banks, chargers, and cords Anker is one of the best companies out there. They have been around for a long time and continue to be one of the best named manufacturers in this space.
Anker is a leader in charging technology that includes wireless charging, car charging, portable chargers, and wall chargers. It is hard to find a better company when looking for products to charge your phone, tablet, and laptops.
- Model # A1277
- 26800mAh battery
- Input= 5V-4A (5V-2A max per port)
- Output= 5V-6A (5V-3A max per port)
- 3.2 x 7.1 x 0.9 inches
- 1.1 pounds
- 26800mAh of power charges most phones over 6 times, tablets at least 2 times and any other USB device multiple times
- High-Speed Charging: 3 USB output ports equipped with Anker’s PowerIQ and Voltage Boost technology ensure high speed charging for three devices simultaneously (not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge)
- Recharge 2x faster – dual micro USB (20W) input offers recharge speeds up to twice as fast as standard portable chargers. Full recharge in just over 6 hours while using both ports.
REAL LIFE USE
The Anker Power Bank 26800 really impressed me when I used it as the sole way of charging my iPhone and iPad. You can see how much juice I was able to get to my devices on a single charge below.
|Device Charged||Time Charged||Starting Battery||Ending Battery||Total Charge|
|iPhone X||68 minutes||24%||88%||64%|
|iPhone X||60 minutes||28%||74%||46%|
|iPad Pro 12.9 (original)||160 minutes||29%||95%||66%|
|iPad Pro 12.9 (original)||92 minutes||50%||87%||37%|
|iPad Pro 12.9 (original)||45 minutes||20%||42%||22%|
|iPad Pro 12.9 (original)||72 minutes||28%||61%||33%|
Once the Anker Power Bank 26800 was drained to 0% I then tested how long it would take to completely recharge it. I was suprised to find that it took 22 hours to fully recharge. Anker does say that it can be fully recharged in 6 hours when using both 4A input ports. I only used 1 in my testing out of curiosity
PROS & CONS
- 26800mAh battery allows for charging for days
- 3 USB ports
- 2 Micro USB input ports
- 26800mAh battery means it will take time to full recharge
- heavy device due to the large battery capacity
I was very impressed with the Anker Power Bank 26800. I would of expected to pay $100+ for a power bank that would let me charge my devices as much as the Anker did. Only being $59.99 on Amazon is very amazing to me. It is a little bigger and heavier than I would ultimately like however it is hard to beat how much juice this carries for the price.